AI or AEh?
What a day!! Had to drop out of work early for some home renovations, the electrics on the heating went out.. seemed the fault could be traced to a heater.. a heater behind a climbing wall :P Had to remove the thing so the guy could fix it, anyway it gave me an excuse to reset the wall... heatings back on now... so on with Need For Speed!
Yes i know, if i hate it so much why am i playing it?
Well its a matter of brute force and ignorance at the moment, i want to finish it and just get it done... it's (so i'm told) the top selling game of last year... so it must be good... no really it must.
I'm sure that one some deep level that it is, but the learning curve once 75% through the game is fairly akin to someone having a day at a climbing wall, thinking it was fun and then going to attempt the Eiger (or somesuch), it's got to a point where it will be finished... then i shall send it to EA (no kidding) and I will ask for my money back! They got $4m in advertising for this game, I paid $30 second hand, so I think that they can give me my money back (or a free hat or something)
I'm soooooooooo frustrated with this bloody thing, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, it is almost over and i can be done with it.
On another (read same note) I think I found out who designed the game. Ever heard of an iroc Camero? Exactly, but its a sweet ride, i'll find the mp3 so you can all have a listen and laugh
-if you hear squeals of delight from your mother in the next room, it's just her beating me in her souped up Focus-
Yes i know, if i hate it so much why am i playing it?
Well its a matter of brute force and ignorance at the moment, i want to finish it and just get it done... it's (so i'm told) the top selling game of last year... so it must be good... no really it must.
I'm sure that one some deep level that it is, but the learning curve once 75% through the game is fairly akin to someone having a day at a climbing wall, thinking it was fun and then going to attempt the Eiger (or somesuch), it's got to a point where it will be finished... then i shall send it to EA (no kidding) and I will ask for my money back! They got $4m in advertising for this game, I paid $30 second hand, so I think that they can give me my money back (or a free hat or something)
I'm soooooooooo frustrated with this bloody thing, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, it is almost over and i can be done with it.
On another (read same note) I think I found out who designed the game. Ever heard of an iroc Camero? Exactly, but its a sweet ride, i'll find the mp3 so you can all have a listen and laugh
-if you hear squeals of delight from your mother in the next room, it's just her beating me in her souped up Focus-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home